We work from 2 main Neurological Rehabilitation facilities in the West Midlands and one smaller assessment centre in Edgbaston, Birmingham, meaning that you do not have to travel great distances to get treatment at first class facilities by expert staff. However much of the work we do is in the patients own home or care setting.
Gornal Upper Limb Specialist Rehabilitation Centre – DY3 2EG
This centre offers the following technology for assessment and treatment:
- SaeboReJoyce – Neurogaming technology for arm and hand rehabilitation. Task-orientated training system, using computer based games.
- SaeboMAS – Mobile arm support. Sessions with a physiotherapist or therapy trainer to re-train functional arm movements such as feeding or drinking.
- SaeboFlex – Assessment and treatment *Free Assessments
- SaeboStretch – Assessment
- SaeboGlove – Coming soon! A lightweight, low profile device that is used to assist Neurological conditions or Orthopaedic conditions with hand function *Free Assessments
- FES (Functional electrical stimulation) – AvivaStim, MyGait (Ottobock), Bioness L300, H200, PACE (Odstock)
- Pilates assessment and treatment (including small groups)
Minworth Clinic – B76 1DH
This clinic is a brand-new facility that has state of the art treatment rooms and assessment technology.
Services at this clinic include:
- Neurological Physiotherapy
- Mygait FES assessments
- Bioness Assessments
- SaeboFlex treatment
- Orthotics provision
- Gait analysis